Thursday, November 6, 2008

Climbers of the future





OK I have to brag... My nephew Fab. and his wife Manon have the cutest kids (3 of them)  Yohan the youngest is still very young, but his two sisters ( Candice, 6 and Lisa, 3 1/2) obviously caught the bug, the climbing bug that is.  Their parents have been dealing with "addiction" for a long time!!!  Oh yeah they live 5 minutes from Font (Fontainebleau that is...the Boulder Mecca of Europe).  So today they sent me photos from one of their latest outings in the South of France, in Provence.  I could not resist and share these with you.  Naturals, they are naturals! 

Sophie

1 comment:

La tribu de Bleau said...

I would like to correct a point : Font is just, for bouldering, the Mecca of the world.... well maybe of the Univers !! And All Sophie's friends are welcome here to check that it's true :)